Are you looking for a healthy(ish) treat to make for yourself or your loved ones this Valentine's Day? Check out our newest recipe using Mocha Coffee. It's salty, sweet and delicious - YUMM!
These Mocha Dipped Morsels are gluten and dairy free and can be customized based on your taste preference. You can also use this dip for trail mix, fruit or nut clusters - the options are endless. The best part? Delicious Mocha flavor infused throughout. Because, coffee + chocolate? Yes, please!
- 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips (we used Enjoy Life, which are dairy-free; also check out Lily's Sweets, which are sugar-free!)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 packets of Mocha cold-brew coffee
- 1 bag of your favorite pretzels (you won't use the whole bag)
- Optional: Sea salt, cinnamon, coconut flakes or sprinkles
1. Line pan or plate with parchment paper and set aside (you'll most likely need to prep 1-3 pans or plates)
2. Melt chocolate chip and coconut oil over stove top or in the microwave (TIP: If you're using the microwave melt in increments of 30 seconds, stirring the chocolate chips each time to prevent them from burning)
3. Mix in one packet of Mocha (feel free to add more if you want an extra caffeine boost or enjoy a strong coffee flavor)
4. Dip pretzels into chocolate one-by-one
5. Place the dipped pretzels on parchment paper
6. Optional: Get creative and sprinkle sea salt, cinnamon, coconut flakes, sprinkles or honey on top for a different flavor and texture
7. Place in fridge until hardened (you can even place them outside if you live in a cold climate)
As much as we love cooking with Cusa, we love hearing form you even more! If you make a recipe with Cusa Tea or Cusa Coffee, tag us on any of the social media platforms shown at the bottom of this website, and we'll share it! If you try this recipe, let us know what you think!