In honor of St. Patrick's Day, we've created a banana bread loaf using our organic green tea! This is the perfect base for your favorite spreads like jam, ghee or nut butter. It's also delicious on its own.
This recipe can be customized based on your taste preferences. We used four packets of our green tea for a light, refreshing green tea taste. But if you prefer a stronger tea flavor, feel free to add double or triple this amount. You can also add chocolate chips or coconut flakes - or make it a dessert by adding your favorite frosting on top.
This bread can be enjoyed anytime of the day but is best in the morning with your favorite cup of Cusa Tea or Coffee!
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter, coconut oil or ghee
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 packets of Cusa Green Tea (we recommend using more packets if you enjoy a stronger taste)
1. Preheat over to 375°F
2. Line bread pan (9x5-inch) with parchment paper
3. Mash bananas in large bowl
4. Stir in sugar, melted butter and egg
5. In a separated bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and green tea
6. Add mixtures together and use an electric mixer to blend well
7. Pour batter into prepared pan
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes
9. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan