Did you know you can cook and bake with Cusa Tea? In case you haven't thought of it already, Cusa Teas makes an excellent addition to many recipes, adding depth in flavor.
It's easy to do because you can dissolve our instant tea powder with very little water, making it concentrated for adding to baked goods, savory and sweet meals and desserts, and mocktails and cocktails. Or you can add it directly to other wet or dry ingredients.
Our herbal teas lend themselves just as well to cooking and baking, with the added benefit of all the functional tea goodness they contain.
For one idea on how to cook with Cusa Tea, check out this delicious cinnamon raisin overnight oats recipe using Slim Savvy.
Slim Savvy Overnight Oats
This recipe is quick, easy and will give you the energy you need to power through your morning. Slim Savvy helps to speed up metabolism and improve digestion, making this recipe even more powerful.
One of Slim Savvy's main ingredients is cinnamon, which pairs perfectly with any cinnamon raisin recipe. Cinnamon helps to control blood sugar and reduce inflammation. This, combined with oats and yogurt, is a delicious breakfast powerhouse.
Let us know in the comments section if you give this recipe a try!
Yields: 1 serving
Time: 8-12 hours (overnight)
- 1 packet Slim Savvy Premium Herbal Tea
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp seeds (pumpkin, chia, hemp, flax, etc.)
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Place the yogurt into a small bowl, mixing in the packet of Slim Savvy and vanilla extract. Mix well. Set aside.
- Pour oats into the bottom of a cup, mug or mason jar.
- Pour milk over oats.
- Add half of the raisins and seeds on top.
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon.
- Pour mixed yogurt on top.
- Add the remaining raisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Add more cinnamon.
- Cover with lid and place in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours (or overnight).
- Top with nuts, chocolate or more cinnamon before eating.